- Quick and reliable international money transfers via Western Union
- Send Euros, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Polish Zloty and other foreign currencies in minutes*
- Send and receive money in over 130 currencies.
Our No1 Currency Exchange Store in Hillsborough Sheffield provides Western Union services for international money transfers.
Allowing you to quickly and securely do an international money transfer. The recipient will then receive the western union transfer in their local currency.
Western Union Sheffield location:
Our store is located in Hillsborough Sheffield.
No1 Currency Exchange
Unit 7 Hillsborough Barracks
Sheffield S6 2GY
Closed until further notice
Our contact details
- Telephone: +44 333 880 6013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other key services in-store:
Planning a trip aboard? We offer a range of foreign exchange services in our Hillsborough store in Sheffield:
Western Union FAQs
How to send money via Western Union?
Sending money via Western Union is easy. Before calling into your local Western Union in Sheffield, you just need to decide how much to send and the best way for the recipient to receive the money. You’ll also need a valid ID and if doing a bank transfer to have the receiver’s IBAN, BIC, Account Number, and Bank name. Money transfer options include bank account transfer, a cash pick up or to send the funds to recipient’s mobile wallet.
To send a money transfer through Western Union you’ll need:
- 1. A valid ID
- 2. Verified the recipient’s location and name as it is on their ID
- 3. Complete the Western Union Send Money Form
- 4. Have the applicable funds including the transaction fee
ID for Western Union® money transfer
- 1. Current signed passport
- 2. Driving Licence either full EU driving licence or a UK provisional licence
- 3. EU National Identify Card (non-UK)
- 4. EU Residency Card
- 5. Emergency/ Temporary Passport
- 6. Emergency Travel Documents
- 7. Ships passport
How long does an international money transfer take?
It depends on how you transfer the money it usually takes minutes* if sending money for a cash pick or to their mobile wallet*. However, a Western Union bank transfer can take a couple of days* to be processed
How to track a Western Union® money transfer online?
On your transaction receipt, you’ll find your tracking number or MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number). It’s a 10 digit reference code that is unique to your Western Union® international money transfer, using your MCTN you can track your Western Union transaction.
How to receive money via Western Union?
There’s a couple of ways to receive a Western Union® money transfer
- 1. Directly to your bank account*
- 2. To your local Western Union agent in Sheffield
- 3. To your mobile wallet*
If collecting money from your local Western Union agent be sure to have the MTCN and a valid ID. Note the name on your ID must match the name on the transaction in order for the transaction to be paid out.
Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. For mobile transactions funds will be paid to receiver’s mWallet account provider for credit to account tied to receiver’s mobile number. Additional third-party charges may apply, including SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees. See the transfer form for restrictions. FX disclaimer – Western Union makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates are subject to change without notice.