The COVID-19 pandemic has had a big impact on how we live our daily lives. At No1 Currency we aim to minimise the spread of the virus. It is important that both our customers and staff adhere to Government guidelines on physical distancing, handwashing and respiratory hygiene.
Here are some of the measures we’ve taken to ensure our customers and staff are kept safe during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Glass in place at all our sales counters
- All surfaces and payment points will be sanitised frequently
- Social distancing measures will be adhered to with signage in place to advise customers where to wait and where to stand.
- We will keep numbers in the store low, operating a reduced sales staff roster so please bear with us as it may take a little longer to meet your currency needs.
- Where restricted we have also introduced a footfall management policy in the sales area, for example one in, one out.
Please make sure to check opening hours as we will be operating a slightly different schedule as things get back to normal. Find an open store near you here.
The No1 Currency Team